[Davisgig] Jim Frame's Community Broadband question to Council candidates and Yolo County Supervisor candidates yesterday - attached audio with candidate answers

Lorenzo Kristov cosimo91 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 10:12:50 PDT 2020

Also, please be aware there is an item on this for the upcoming Utilities Commission meeting, Wed. Sept 16 starting at 530 pm. Attached is the staff report on the topic. I request all who are interested in advancing discussion of community broadband to offer public comments at the UC. Instructions for commenting are in the attached agenda.

Stop, be still, and listen.
Because you’re drunk
And we’re at the edge of the roof.
- Rumi