[Davisgig] Fwd: Municipal Broadband Phone Survey Happening Now

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Sat Nov 17 17:20:52 PST 2018

Hi

So I just sent this out to the davisgig-announce, and the dcn-announce
list.

Survey in final form.  If someone wants to post this to their
neighborhood nextdoor.com or on facebook, that would be appreciated.

Ill get the East Davis one now. Maybe we can encourage people to post in
the thread if they took the survey .

Thanks
RAN