[Davisgig] DavisGig in 10 seconds or less

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Thu May 21 10:19:21 PDT 2015

Hi

A colleague from the DCN board suggested, and rightly so, that we need
to be able to describe the Davis Gig effort in 1-2 sentences. They want
to tell people about it, but truth be told, Internet Access is
confusing, another board member said people think of internet like its
magic.

So I'd like us to refine and work up a sentence or 2 that captures the
whole concept.

Here is one...

City Owned Fiber Internet tubes provides MegaBroadband to residents,
with private company service partners. Gives citizens Internet Access
price safety, privacy, and intra-city network.

--
Rob Nickerson

CEO
Om Networks
UCD Class of 96
C: 530-848-3865

If we have helped you in a positive way, please give us a good
recommendation at daviswiki.org <http://daviswiki.org/Omsoft>, and/or
yelp.com <http://www.yelp.com/biz/omsoft-technologies-davis>.
Please like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/omsofttechnologies%22>. and put us in your