[Davisgig] Grants for Municipal Fiber?

Robert Nickerson omrob at omsoft.com
Tue May 19 13:41:05 PDT 2015

Hi

The California Advanced Services Fund has approximately $400 million
  annual for grant awards to unserved or underserved  areas.

Clarksburg could get funds from that pool, Capay Valley too.

I had thought Davis wouldn't qualify.

I agree with Richard about investors...
Anyone on the list have good connections
with local investors ?

Thanks
RAN

--
Rob Nickerson

CEO
Om Networks
UCD Class of 96
C: 530-848-3865

If we have helped you in a positive way, please give us a good
recommendation at daviswiki.org <http://daviswiki.org/Omsoft>, and/or
yelp.com <http://www.yelp.com/biz/omsoft-technologies-davis>.
Please like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/omsofttechnologies%22>. and put us in your