[Davisgig] Innovation Center Listening Tour

Robert Nickerson omrob at omsoft.com
Wed Mar 25 19:18:25 PDT 2015

Hi

This is an opportunity to go and bring up community fiber, and its a
good venue to go and tell the public about the project.
It seems the city is pretty interested, from what I can see so far, at
moving  a community fiber plan forward
with  good speed, for several reasons.

We need to start being more public.

A Davis Wiki Page, to refer folks over to DavisGig.org, and we also can
get the City probably to bring it up as a topic at the
site Jason Aller mentioned earlier,

http://cityofdavis.mindmixer.com/

We could perhaps make a Poll out of it.

What else do we think?

Article for the Vanguard?

Op Ed in the Enterprise?

Press releases ?

Thanks
RAN

--
Rob Nickerson

CEO
Om Networks
UCD Class of 96
C: 530-848-3865

If we have helped you in a positive way, please give us a good
recommendation at daviswiki.org <http://daviswiki.org/Omsoft>, and/or
yelp.com <http://www.yelp.com/biz/omsoft-technologies-davis>.
Please like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/omsofttechnologies%22>. and put us in your