[Davisgig] Innovation Center Listening Tour

Shneor Sherman szsherm at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 26 00:14:34 PDT 2015

OpEd in the Enterprise is the best bet. But it will take some thought to put it together. Most importantly, the expected benefits need to be spelled out. Where are the positive reviews from citizens who have been through this already in other communities? Does the city plan to run this? (I sure hope not). What are the local business benefits? Would this attract clean industry and how much might add to city revenues? What about the business model? I'm just scratching the surface.

Shneor Sherman