[Davisgig] Innovation Center Listening Tour

Tim Starback tim at active4.me
Sat Mar 21 09:03:33 PDT 2015

Hello All,

In Fridays Enterprise there is an article about the council listening tour for the Innovation Centers.
It’s listed as a “casual, drop-in town hall meeting” which is perfect for those of us who would rather not speak at city council meetings.
My personal feeling on this is that I don’t oppose the Innovation Centers, but I think community fiber should come first.
These Centers need a public vote, if the city feels like there is enough opposition to them, this might open some doors and get us fast-tracked.

If possible please drop by one of these events and let them know you want FTTH
--------
Tuesday March 31 7-8pm Activity Room at the Davis Senior Center, 646 a St.
Saturday April 11 11am to noon at the New Harmony apartment complex 3030 Cowell Blvd
Wednesday May 27 6:30 to 7:30pm Emerson Junior High, 2121 Calaveras Ave

http://www.davisenterprise.com/local-news/council-starts-listening-tour-for-innovation-centers/ <http://www.davisenterprise.com/local-news/council-starts-listening-tour-for-innovation-centers/>

Thanks,
Tim

www.active4.me