[Davisgig] Website stuff

Robert Nickerson omrob at omsoft.com
Tue Mar 3 17:57:16 PST 2015

Hi

Great input everyone.

So this website is finally out for you all  to look at.
Plus we have a group meeting tomorrow at Sudwerk
Everyone on the web team side has put in great effort to make it so!

Thanks to you all, web team people

And it happens to be locally topical, because there is a pertinent
Council Agenda item at 8:30pm.

We were thinking, take advantage of that opportunity to talk about
the project and refer people to the website.

But we don't need to be too hasty here, we only have one chance on a
first impression ;)

It is a great achievement in one month, and can look at the wording and
cogitate on it more, tomorrow.

So lets all discusss this tomorrow and a content czar can take charge
of making any changes to text in line with the agreed upon goal.

Thanks again Fei, Braden, Jordan and anyone else who contributed content
to make this happen in
a month. WoW!

I'll be at the meeting tonight, will give my little 3 minute comment and
see how it goes.

See you all tomorrow.

Thx
RAN