[Davisgig] Website stuff

Fei Li flcli at ucdavis.edu
Tue Mar 3 17:16:03 PST 2015

Thanks again to everyone who contributed to the website effort.

And a special thanks to everyone who provided their thoughts on our initial rollout. We've done our best to incorporate things into the existing content given the time constraints that we all have.

Your comments have revealed that we all have great ideas from different perspectives about why Davis community fiber is something worth committing to. With that in mind, I think that the efforts of the web team would be best spent on implementing and maintaining the technology that makes us public. Therefore, I think that our chances of success will increase greatly if one or more of you picked up the important responsibilities of writing and content production. Please speak up! We can make it official at tomorrow's meeting.

Good luck to everyone going to the city council meeting tonight. Knock em dead!