[Davisgig] JULY 14th at 6:30 pm Davis Library - MC and 2 Volunteers needed

Robert Nickerson omrob at omsoft.com
Thu Jun 18 19:33:58 PDT 2015

Hi

So this is our first city wide outreach event. It will be well publicized.

It will feature 2 speakers, myself and I believe I have a great second
speaker on board.

I will talk about what the DavisGIG project will do for the community.
That covers, how the network will be approved, funded, and operate.
What it will do to support economic development, and how it will be good
for the residents, as well as the city's revenues.

The other speaker will also talk about his exciting work.

So I'd like a comfortable public speaker to introduce us, and frame the
session. Plus help facilitate question/answer.

Plus 2 other volunteers.

Someone to hand out fliers/sign up interested people to our website/take
donations.
Someone to videotape it. We do have a camera available.

Don't everyone signup at once, but please - we do need help to pull this
off, and make it a great event.

Thanks
--
Rob Nickerson

CEO
Om Networks
UCD Class of 96
C: 530-848-3865

If we have helped you in a positive way, please give us a good
recommendation at daviswiki.org <http://daviswiki.org/Omsoft>, and/or
yelp.com <http://www.yelp.com/biz/omsoft-technologies-davis>.
Please like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/omsofttechnologies%22>. and put us in your