[Davisgig] Farmers Market people, love DavisGIG. Come be a community hero.

Robert Nickerson omrob at omsoft.com
Sat Jun 20 13:02:22 PDT 2015

HI

I just want to say, if you need some care, compassion, and positive
reinforcement in your life, come talk to your neighbors at Farmers
Market  about Community Broadband. 8 out of 10 people are totally stoked.
You get to be the hero of their day, you are actually doing something
about the Internet Monopoly problem that everyone knows and is aware of.
Your friends you see will admire your chivalrous actions on behalf of
everyone suffering these dragons..

Make a difference now.

You can do that - volunteer here  come and sit at the table for an hour:
https://goo.gl/xFFYgu

Thx
--
Rob Nickerson

CEO
Om Networks
UCD Class of 96
C: 530-848-3865

If we have helped you in a positive way, please give us a good
recommendation at daviswiki.org <http://daviswiki.org/Omsoft>, and/or
yelp.com <http://www.yelp.com/biz/omsoft-technologies-davis>.
Please like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/omsofttechnologies%22>. and put us in your