[Davisgig] DavisGIG Developments

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Thu Jun 18 19:25:25 PDT 2015

Hi All

The project moves forward. I'd like to share with you some noteworthy
details of the past days.

1) Enterprise piece published on 6/16/2015.

2) First $50 donation rec'd through paypal from a member of the public.

3) DCN board met with Dirk Brazil, and Kelly Stachowicz. DavisGIG was
discussed the whole 2nd half of the meeting

4) Outreach Event for 7/14 at 6:30pm at Davis Library mentioned on City
"Davis Together" email distribution, Senior Center newsletter,
Enterprise Briefly

5) Flyers created and  printed for distribution at Farmers Market.

6) Fiber Optic for Davis discussed at Progressive Business Exchange
Rochelle Swanson Meeting

7) City of Davis Meeting Innovation group meeting when  Diane Parro
takes over as CIO

8) Next Meetings - Should be - DJUSD - Mr Kehr,  how about it? City of
Davis Finance and Budget Committee, Davis Roots

I will also be sending out a new email with some requests.

--
Rob Nickerson

CEO
Om Networks
UCD Class of 96
C: 530-848-3865

If we have helped you in a positive way, please give us a good
recommendation at daviswiki.org <http://daviswiki.org/Omsoft>, and/or
yelp.com <http://www.yelp.com/biz/omsoft-technologies-davis>.
Please like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/omsofttechnologies%22>. and put us in your