[Davisgig] Davisville & Meeting Postponed & Great Resource

rob rob at omsoft.com
Sun Feb 22 20:59:13 PST 2015

Hi All

First off, Our interview is on Davisville tomorrow.
https://kdrt.org/davisville
Give it a listen on KDRT if you can.

Next, We are delaying our meeting one week.  This is due to scheduling
conflicts for a major volunteer who is working on the webpage. We are
also very close to getting the site online, so it would good to get a
round of feedback from folks the first week of March and have everyone
there.

Since the webpage is to be our anchor page for our various social media
properties, before we do other outreach activities, lets have that in
place.

So postponed to

Wed Mar 4
6pm Sudwerk

At which point we might be reviewing the webpage on phones.

RAN

P.S. Jason - Please keep that resource in mind, I'm sure we'll end up
using it.