[Davisgig] New Davis Forum

Douglas A. Walter dawalter at dcn.org
Sat Feb 21 21:27:16 PST 2015

I'd say it's a tiny bit early, especially if a web site is likely to be ready in four weeks. A timeline for introducing the subject might be a good topic for the Wednesday meeting. (And I won't be away from work on Wed. until close to 6:20 or 6:30.)

--
“Sing the names of the dead who brought us here, who laid the train tracks, raised the bridges, picked the cotton and the lettuce, built brick by brick the glittering edifices they would then keep clean and work inside of.” -- Elizabeth Alexander

Doug Walter • dawalter at dcn.org • (home address)