[Davisgig] City of Davis Staff Report on Broadband Released & Article about El Macero

Shneor Sherman szsherm at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 1 13:15:21 PST 2015

A delay is only worthwhile if the council directs city staff to work with DavisGig. Otherwise, it would most likely be wasted time. City staff are already committed to their proposal, and without direction will see no reason to change anything.

Other options would be to email city council members now, to prepare them. The more emails, the better.

Shneor Sherman