[Davisgig] Tabling at Celebrate Davis?

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Wed Apr 29 21:21:10 PDT 2015

Hi

I'm a little jaded on celebrate Davis personally, I've done it some
years, but haven't had a bunch of merchandise. to give out, or an
interactive game to play like a ring toss or a wheel of fortune.  So
people just kind of pass you by,  plus  there is materials production to
consider, though we might be able to get our  logo and PR materials
ready in 2 weeks, it would be rushed.  Though my mind says we should
probably be there, my heart isn't in it.

If someone wants to take it on and make it happen, I would help if I could.

Thanks
RAN