[Davisgig] Tabling at Celebrate Davis?

Robert Nickerson omrob at omsoft.com
Thu Apr 30 12:36:45 PDT 2015

Hi

Yes, you are right, it is not a specific example of letter to the editor
or flier content, but it is a plan that says what content we need and when.
I'd think those  steps outline in the document need to be followed in
that order to produce our public outreach effort.

It is not a link to any specific piece of content.

Here is a link to the letter to the editor draft
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zsG-ZvTDBWXKHG-J0vB3qwJbB9uAjnd1kBQD1wJfDv8/edit?usp=sharing

Of course we would take out everything mentioning the website like all
that above the fold below the fold type stuff.
I will do a quick edit of this document at some point removing that.

Thanks
RAN

--
Rob Nickerson

CEO
Om Networks
UCD Class of 96
C: 530-848-3865

If we have helped you in a positive way, please give us a good
recommendation at daviswiki.org <http://daviswiki.org/Omsoft>, and/or
yelp.com <http://www.yelp.com/biz/omsoft-technologies-davis>.
Please like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/omsofttechnologies%22>. and put us in your