[Urcad] 201111120900 NO EMAIL

Robert Nickerson omrob at omsoft.com
Sat Nov 12 12:43:24 PST 2011

Hi

We are having issues with our ANTI SPAM email appliance. We have had to put in
an older backup version of the appliance. It is not allowing email to urcad.org
email addresses to be delivered properly.

We have been working on the issue since about 10 am, and still have no
resolution. If you have an URGENT need to get an email while we are finding a
solution, please tell your sender to substitute dcn.org in the place of
urcad.org in the email address, and the email will go through.

We have no ETR on the repair of this issue, but are working on it.

Thanks for your patience.

--
Rob Nickerson -- CEO -- Om Networks
www.omsoft.com