[Urcad] Internet Disruptions 201105141300

URCAD Internet Access User List urcad at list.omsoft.com
Sat May 14 13:07:55 PDT 2011

Hi Residents,

So after further examination, we have determined that a fiber optic
media converter that connects the East Wing systems to the network was
at fault. It was power cycled today at around 11:30 am, but as of about
1pm it seems to be up to no good again. We anticipate the part we will
need to replace it with will be here Monday, and so we will be swapping
it out Monday afternoon.

In the Interim, affected residents can access the Internet through the
CLC or the wireless access point at the deli.

Thanks for your patience,

Omsoft Staff

--
Rob Nickerson