[Urcad] Internet Disruptions 201105131300

URCAD Internet Access User List urcad at list.omsoft.com
Fri May 13 16:52:19 PDT 2011

Dear Residents

As of about 1pm today, we have discovered a problem on the Internet system. One
of the residents, has plugged their router in backwards onto the network. It is
giving out Internet Address leases in place of our own router. Any resident
router or computer that gets an address lease from the rouge router will find
itself unable to get online.

Residents finding themselves without Internet might need to restart their router
or computer. You can restart a computer in the normal way, or restart a router
by pulling its power plug and replugging it. Once or twice should do the trick.

We hope to come onsite tomorrow to see if we can sleuth out which residential
unit has their router plugged in incorrectly.

Thanks for your attention to this matter.

Omsoft Staff
--
Rob Nickerson -- CEO -- Om Networks
www.omsoft.com