Stop bombing of Gaza: Rally Fri, . May 21 downtown Sacramento and Contact Congress

palestinianrightssacregion at list.omsoft.com palestinianrightssacregion at list.omsoft.com
Thu May 20 17:14:44 PDT 2021

► Attend Friday, May 21, 3:30pm, Rally: Stop bombing Gaza! Save Sheikh Jarrah! <https://fb.me/e/AhGMp6wP>  16th & J Sts, Sacramento. FMI: Sac at ANSWERCoalition.org, (916) 572-9680.

► Tell Congress to Stop Selling Weapons to Israel now!

Copy and paste the sample messages below or make you own.

Senate:

Dear Senator:

As your constituent, I am asking you to cosponsor a new resolution introduced by Senator Bernie Sanders disapproving of the Biden administration’s sale of $735 million in joint direct attack munitions (JDAM’s) to Israel.

Israel is currently bombing Palestinians in the Gaza Strip with US weapons, targeting civilians in violation of US law. We must ensure that more bombs are not delivered to Israel to inflict more devastation on the Palestinian people. The U.S. must stop selling Israel weapons.

Sincerely

Contact information:

Senator Dianne Feinstein: Click to email <http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/contact> . Phone: Main: (202) 224-3841, Fax: (202) 228-3954

Senator Alex Padilla: Click to email <http://www.padilla.senate.gov/> . Phone 202-224-3553, Fax 202-224-2200

House of Representatives:

Dear Representative:

As your constituent, I am asking you to cosponsor a new resolution introduced by Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez disapproving of the Biden administration’s sale of $735 million in joint direct attack munitions (JDAM’s) to Israel.

Israel is currently bombing Palestinians in the Gaza Strip with US weapons, targeting civilians in violation of US law. We must ensure that more bombs are not delivered to Israel to inflict more devastation on the Palestinian people. The U.S. must stop selling Israel weapons.

I also urge you to co-sponsor HR 2590 (McCollum) , Defending the Human Rights of Palestinian Children and Families Living Under Israeli Military Occupation Act.

Sincerely,

Contact information:

Rep. Doris Matsui: Click to email <https://matsui.house.gov/contact/> .  Phone: 916.448.2787 (No fax # given)

Rep. Ami Bera: Click to email. <https://bera.house.gov/connect-with-me/email-ami>  Phone:  <https://www.google.com/search?q=ami+bera+district+office&oq=ami+bera+district+office+&aqs=chrome..69i57.3866j1j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8> (916) 635-0505, Fax: (202) 226-1298

Rep. John Garamendi: Click to email <https://garamendi.house.gov/contact>  . Phone: 530-753-5301 Fax 202-225-5914

All other representatives can be contact through:  www.house.gov <http://www.house.gov/>

Click for more information about the resolution to stop weapons sales <https://www.ampalestine.org/action-alerts/ask-congress-to-cosponsor-historic-resolutions-to-block-weapons-to-israel>  and for information about HR 2590 <https://nwttac.dci-palestine.org/contact_your_lawmaker_about_hr_2590#/7/> .