This Sunday, 11-29-15, Rally for Int'l Day of Solidarity with Palestinian people

palestinianrightssacregion at list.omsoft.com palestinianrightssacregion at list.omsoft.com
Tue Nov 24 18:10:52 PST 2015

→  <https://www.facebook.com/events/742562552545998/> Rally for
International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People.

   This Sunday, November 29, 2015 12 - 2pm
   Arden at Heritage in front of Arden Mall, Sacramento
    We demand: an end to Israel’s current campaign of terror against the
Palestinian people; an end to the occupation; an end to blockade and siege
on Gaza; and an end to all U.S. aid to Israel until Israel respects human
rights and international law.
    Please like the facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/events/742562552545998/>  and invite others!
   FMI: sacreg4palestinianrights at gmail.com

→ If you have not already done so, please sign and share the petition
<http://fosna.nationbuilder.com/srt_g4s>  asking Sacramento Regional Transit
(Sac RT) <http://www.sacridehuman.org/rt-letter>  to not extend its contract
with human rights-violating G4S <http://sacridehuman.org/jvp-report> .  With
your help, we can get to and surpass 1000 signatures at the end of this
week!  If you belong to an group that might add its name to the over four
dozen organizations <http://www.sacridehuman.org/signatories>  who have
signed the letter to RT, <http://www.sacridehuman.org/rt-letter>  please
email: SacRideHuman at gmail.com

→ Support Palestinian rights: don't buy products from or invest in
companies that support Israel’s occupation & apartheid and sign petitions
for Palestine at: www.sacbds.org/petitions

This list serve is about actions in the Sacramento region to support
Palestinian rights. To subscribe, unsubscribe or for more information,
email: SacReg4PalestinianRights at gmail.com