Vigil Tuesday July 29: Human rights for All - Genocide for None

palestinianrightssacregion at list.omsoft.com palestinianrightssacregion at list.omsoft.com
Mon Jul 28 21:11:00 PDT 2014

Human rights for All - Genocide for None

Stop Israel's killing Palestinians
in Gaza & West Bank

<https://sacbds.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/protest-we-support-israel-event1
.pdf> Vigil to protest the:
"We Stand with Israel Community Solidarity Gathering"

Tuesday, July 29, 2014, 5:30pm
On sidewalk outside 4746 El Camino, Carmichael
Corner of El Camino & Midland (east of Mission

The local Israel lobby's Jewish Federation, whose mission includes to
"protect" Israel has invited the Israeli General Counsel to speak and send
"a clear message . of Israel's right to defend herself" with it current
assault on Gaza.  (see below)

As of July 28, Israel has been heavily bombing Gaza for nearly 3 weeks, at
least 1072 people have been killed of whom at least 75% are civilians, among
them over 200 children. Israel is targeting civilians and hospitals - a war
crime.

Israel has been holding Gaza under a deadly blockade and constant siege
since 2006 - keeping Gazans locked in and restricting live necessities.
Gazans are in  an open air prison , trapped like Jews were in  the Warsaw
Ghetto during the Nazi regime.

Israel is not acting in self defense, it is using its extremely powerful
military and weapons to ethnically cleanse Gaza - another war crime.