[Omwireless] Wireless Infrastructure Software Upgrades

Announcements for Omsoft Wireless customers omwireless at list.omsoft.com
Wed Oct 23 16:53:52 PDT 2019

Dear Internet Customers

This message is to inform you of a maintenance window and minor service
interruption tomorrow 10/24, between approximately 10:00am and 1:00pm.
We will be upgrading and rebooting our Mikrotik routers in the field,
which your connections go through. Please be prepared for 1-2 minute
Internet disruptions during this window. Omsoft staff will try to keep
disruptions to a minimum. Although we expect no issues, software
upgrades always carry a small chance of unintended consequences and
longer disruptions.

Please contact us should you have any issues with Internet access
restoral after the maintenance window completes.

Sincerely
Omsoft Systems Administration