[Omwireless] Service Disruption 10/22/19 11am - 2pm

Announcements for Omsoft Wireless customers omwireless at list.omsoft.com
Mon Oct 21 13:47:50 PDT 2019

Dear Fixed Wireless Customers

This message is to inform you of a maintenance window and likely periods
of service interruption tomorrow between approximately 11:00am and
2:00pm.  This maintenance period is due to  roofing work being completed
under and around the 2 tripods and antenna systems our network uses to
transmit Internet packets to you. We will also be replacing some radio
board equipment at that time as well, so please be prepared for Internet
disruptions during this window. Omsoft staff will be onsite while this
work commences, trying to keep disruptions to a minimum.

Thanks for your support during this roofing maintenance period at
University Retirement Community, our "tower location," which provides
Internet access facilities for your business or residence.

Please contact us should you have any issues with Internet access
restoration after the maintenance window completes.

Sincerely
Omsoft Systems Administration