[Omwireless] Electrical Interruption Thurs Feb 21 1:00am until 7:00am

Announcements for Omsoft Wireless customers omwireless at list.omsoft.com
Tue Feb 19 17:06:55 PST 2013

Hi DCN and Omsoft Users

There will be electrical work, causing a power outage to our building on
Thursday, 2.21.13, in the early AM. This was rescheduled from 1.31.13,
as more equipment was needed to complete the work.

We anticipate keeping most services going through the outage on
generator power, however we anticipate some DSL users to be without
service in the early morning hours due to the length of the outage.
We anticipate other systems to be ok.

We will be onsite to get everything functioning as soon as we can after
the power is restored.

Thanks for your patronage,

Omsoft Systems Administration