[Omwireless] Network Degradation

Announcements for Omsoft Wireless customers omwireless at list.omsoft.com
Fri Feb 15 18:02:49 PST 2013

Hi

We replaced an antenna at our wireless distribution today, in the late
afternoon to provide better service to our 900 Mhz customers.

IT looks like something didnt get plugged in quite right, as we are
seeing network  performance degradation. Some slowness, and some loss of
connection having to do with the power and network plugs on the equipment.

We will be out on site at 11 am Saturday to look into that, and are
sorry for any inconvenience caused by loss of services.

Thanks
Omsoft Staff