[Davisgig] Fwd: Michigan Town Approves Fiber Internet Despite Intense Lobbying

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Fri Jun 21 12:37:50 PDT 2019

Fwded from another community member.

Still taking time to figure out what to do with all this, appreciate
everyone's encouraging thoughts. Have had contacts from Aggie Research
Campus, and both CEOs of Neighborly and Lit Networks wanting to "be
involved" Community members I run into still ask about it, tell us to
keep going and want something positive to happen.

We are having advocates likely meeting with the City Manager, so
hopefully with that and some more discussion with all you all, Community
Members, the DCN Board, we can decide on a way to proceed.

All ideas welcome.

Thanks

RAN

RAN,

One more town signs up...

Michigan Town Approves Fiber Internet Despite Intense Lobbying
https://news.slashdot.org/story/19/06/16/1624251/michigan-town-approves-fiber-internet-despite-intense-lobbying

-js