[Davisgig] Ft Collins says yes

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Wed Nov 8 10:19:12 PST 2017

Hi All

Going up on FB later today....

Hey Ft Collins citizens voted to create a municipal broadband utility in
their City. Passed by a good margin too! Here in Davis, we have DCN
ready to take on the role of a network operator, but we very well might
have to vote funding to it. This city already has Comcast, and Century
link that both spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to defeat this
effort.

Its time for citizens to take back broadband, the most important
economic tool of our time.

https://goo.gl/U6ncb8

Please like our facebook page, justsearch for DavisGIG on FB.

Someone please seriously consider joining the DCN board, to help us get
this done here in Davis.

Take CARE

RAN

--