[Davisgig] Fwd: Autonomous cars will rely on 5G, but how will we get there?

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Wed Feb 8 16:38:40 PST 2017

Hi

Interesting webinar. As DavisGIG goes forward, our municipal fiber
infrastructure could be leased to cell phone companies implementing 5G
to support faster mobile, and  V2X communications.

We all thought we had a lot of data now, but all this vehicle data will
dramatically increase network utilization.  BigDATA

I'll try to be on this call, but wanted to bring it up for others.

RAN