[Davisgig] Fwd: Follow up from Eric Gudz - Community Broadband

Shneor Sherman szsherm at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 18 22:14:42 PST 2017

I think it's good to have council candidates back this initiative. I'd caution against DCN or any other organization however loose backing a particular candidate. If there are candidate forums, it owuld be appropriate for attendees to ask if candidates backed this initiative. And of course, personal support is just fine.
Shneor Sherman