[Davisgig] Fwd: Join CLIC's (free) Webinar May 12: Can Google's Huntsville Broadband Partnership Be Replicated?

rob rob at omsoft.com
Tue May 3 08:15:42 PDT 2016

HI

I'm pleased to say that the consultancy that was involved with this
project has stated its intent to respond to the DavisGIG/possibly the
City of Davis RFP for a Feasibility Study for our proposed fiber optic
network.

We have 3 good respondents, and I'll be emailing them all today to let
them know we are extending the window  of consideration.

If we could build a community-run network that got Google as a tenant,
that would be a great success.

Thanks
RAN