[Davisgig] Fwd: Om Networks - Telco Systems discussion

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Tue Mar 8 16:47:25 PST 2016

Hi ALL

This is another conference call, to get acquainted with  one of the main
FTTP vendors in the Marketplace, Telco Systems.  They are an American
company from MA!

We will be discussing techie type product line stuff that would be
pertinent to a DavisGIG fiber deployment. Anyone can join, just let me
know so I can get a sense of whose attending.

Other main (non Cisco) vendors would be, Adtran, Calix (in Santa Rosa),
and Ciena

We do have an invitation for someone from our city BATF / DavisGIG to
attend a trip out to Adtran HQ, the Broadband Summitt, in Huntsville in
the end of April. Its about the Adtran product line for FTTP.

Our Omsoft Network Admin, Paul Biddle will go, if anyone is interested
in that please let me know and I can provide more details. Its a free trip.

Thx
RAN