[Davisgig] Fwd: City of Davis, CA and FNC/Symmetrical Network Financial model presentation

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Tue Mar 8 16:36:36 PST 2016

Hi ALL

Last year we DavisGIG sponsored a presentation from Fujitsu Network
Communications, by Bruce Greene. They are a group that deploys FTTP
networks based on Fujitsu's optical equipment. It was a good meeting and
we had some city folks in attendance.  I'm sending this to the DavisGIG
list, plus the people that were in attendance then.

They have a "new financing model" that has a lower price point plus a
recent success I suppose working with Lake Oswego, Or.

Bruce has been emailing me, and I thought we'd best stay engaged and
hear more
This is a conference call to go over that new model, and it takes place
this Friday.

If you'd like to be on this call, feel free and let me know, so I can
get the power point presentation to you.

Thanks
RAN