[Davisgig] Fwd: Re: [California] Fwd: T-17488 Adopted Notice of Availability-California Advanced Services Fund (CASF) Race Telecommunications 5 MiningCommunities Project

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Thu Jan 21 14:36:26 PST 2016

Hi Folks

This town is going to get  fiber optic paid for by the state of
California before a town like Davis.

There is  something wrong  about this.

I hope the City is still interested, and will take the next weeks
before  a February meeting to find out.
I have not heard anything about a broadband task force, has anyone else?

So far my attempts to contact the cio about the matter have failed.

Let's have a meeting on Wed Feb 10th at 6:30pm, location TBD
to proceed from here, as a task force without being formally constituted.

Thanks
RAN

P.S.. Looks like an easy wire job in Johannesburg though right?