[Davisgig] Fwd: Task Force

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Thu Feb 11 15:24:29 PST 2016

Hi Folks

Here is what I sent to Diane Parro in regards to our selection for the
DavisGIG position on the Task Force.

At this time, it is unclear as to Chris Clements's status, in regards to
what group he will represent, UCD or DavisGIG.

Diane responded that a subcommittee of the council will be
reviewing/interviewing people for the At large positions, so hopefully
some of you applied that way.

I also found out that John Paul will be at the first meeting, which is
great. He is part of Spiral Internet, and just rec'd CASF funding for
building a fiber network in the Grass Valley, Nevada City area.

Thanks
RAN