[Davisgig] Friday Vendor Meet + Lawn Signs + Good Article about Fiber

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Wed Sep 2 16:57:05 PDT 2015

Hi All

1) Friday Vendor Meet - DavisGIG is sponsoring a meeting with Fujitsu
Network Communications  this Friday for city leaders. Looks like we will
have our Mayor Pro Tem, some folks from City IT, UCD CR, an some folks
from our group. This is one of the things we need to be doing, helping
our City leaders figure out Fiber Optic Deployments through exposure to
different vendors and deployment scenarios.  ITs happening at the
Pollinate Co-Working space from 11am to 1pm, and hopefully will help
give city staff a better understanding of what is involved from a
company that builds these out regularly. Go us!

2) Lawn Signs - So am working with ink monkey to get double sided full
color signs. Would appreciate it if someone could help me get some words
added to the Logo with URL. I have a very old adobe suite and so can't
edit the EPS files myself. If anyone can help edit up 2 versions of the
logo/url for a "front and back" that would be great.

3) Good link from one of our list members -
http://gizmodo.com/why-americas-internet-is-so-shitty-and-slow-1686173744

So also coming up on 9/16 we are doing Jumpstart Davis and meeting with
Soroptomists. Please attend the Jumpstart event if you can.

Thanks ALL
--
Rob Nickerson

CEO
Om Networks
UCD Class of 96
C: 530-848-3865

If we have helped you in a positive way, please give us a good
recommendation at daviswiki.org <http://daviswiki.org/Omsoft>, and/or
yelp.com <http://www.yelp.com/biz/omsoft-technologies-davis>.
Please like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/omsofttechnologies%22>. and put us in your