[Davisgig] Davis GiG Logo

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Fri May 29 14:38:39 PDT 2015

That's great! I like the concept,

  I'd like to encourage others to take it up, though.

Is anyone comfortable taking the finalized logos,
  and developing out a banner as Jim has suggested?

I have them available, and might just put them on our wiki.

I don't want to go back to Samantha and ask her
  to do lots of little stuff like this for free.

Thanks
RAN