[Davisgig] DavisGig in 10 seconds or less

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Thu May 21 10:50:03 PDT 2015

Hi Steve and Gonzalo

I agree that the blow  is important for say the 2 minute talk we would
give to people we are speaking with at Farmers Market, or wherever.
It's also good to talk about the speeds, but it's not a sentence that
encapsulates concisely what the project is.

People need that statement, so when they tell their friends about it at
the grocery store, the meme can spread.

I'm moving houses this weekend, but should have  more time starting next
week, to lend more effort..

Thx
RAN

--