[Davisgig] Comcast 2 Gbps Residential FTTH offer - Thoughts?

Douglas A. Walter dawalter at dcn.org
Wed May 13 23:08:53 PDT 2015

I agree with what Steve and then Shneor wrote. I was mulling the "Sports park" proposal, and it occurred to me that more people would benefit from a gigabit fiber network than from a number of playing fields. Economically and educationally, there's much more for kids and local businesses (even if soccer and baseball teams eat a lot of oranges and chips, which my employer sells).

=-=-=
Doug Walter, home edition
dawalter at dcn.org
Wag more (bark less)