[Davisgig] Website Written Content Group Edit - Action Item #1 from Last Nights Meeting

Robert Nickerson omrob at omsoft.com
Thu Mar 5 16:43:28 PST 2015

Hi All

So we are going to pick an hour to meet and edit the front page website
text to be what we want.
  It would be good if we could also be on a conference call while we edit.

Could we say Wed the 11th at like 4pm? or later?

I think Gary said he would take on setting it up.
If you are interested in helping us get the content edited, please email me
privately your google ID so we can make sure you get invited to edit the
doc.

If anyone has access to a conference call service that would be good too....

Thanks

--
Rob Nickerson

CEO
Om Networks
UCD Class of 96
C: 530-848-3865

If we have helped you in a positive way, please give us a good
recommendation at daviswiki.org <http://daviswiki.org/Omsoft>, and/or
yelp.com <http://www.yelp.com/biz/omsoft-technologies-davis>.
Please like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/omsofttechnologies%22>. and put us in your