[Davisgig] Davis City Council Meeting

Gary Darling gary_darling at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 4 15:18:17 PST 2015

A few thoughts…

1. We need to follow up with city staff. We could just invite whoever was tasked to follow up to Sudwerk to speak with us.
2. I would not assume that ATT and Comcast were enemies in our language or actions. e.g we can say that we want “even faster and more reliable network service”.
3. We are creating infrastructure that will create an even playing field for all, we are facilitating competition.
4. We are encouraging innovation with this initiative, Davis is a research community - innovation drives our economy and is a part of our identity

                                                            —Gary