[Davisgig] CBC California Broadband Cooperative | Digital 395 Middle Mile Project

Robert Nickerson omrob at omsoft.com
Wed Mar 4 10:16:12 PST 2015

Hi

Yeah I know the guy that put that in Michael Ort, Praxxis Communications.

He got a big old grant to put that in, and it loooks like its totally
successful and well done.

There is good fiber all the way from Reno down to Barstow CA.

He told a good story about how it just got lit up in 12.2014.

And a local ISP was able to give everyone a free upgrade from 1 Mbps to
15 Mbps and they got a flood of support calls wondering what was going
on, becasue it was too fast.

RAN

--
Rob Nickerson

CEO
Om Networks
UCD Class of 96
C: 530-848-3865

If we have helped you in a positive way, please give us a good
recommendation at daviswiki.org <http://daviswiki.org/Omsoft>, and/or
yelp.com <http://www.yelp.com/biz/omsoft-technologies-davis>.
Please like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/omsofttechnologies%22>. and put us in your