[Davisgig] Fwd: IMPORTANT - RE: Sharing Proposal for Municipal Fiber as part of the "Potential Tax Measure"

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Tue Jul 7 15:40:28 PDT 2015

Hi All

Anyone planning to be at the City Council and could make a small
statement during Public Comment it would be appreciated.
I will send some written remarks in, you can reference if you wish.

If you plan to attend  drop me a private email with your name, I'll add
it to the commentary I send in as Sarah directs below..

Thanks
RAN