[Davisgig] meet the mayor?

Gary Darling gary_darling at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 30 11:35:38 PST 2015

I think it would be best if we ask for a meeting and put everything on our own terms. If we try to take over his public meeting hours it will feel like we are jumping him and we may usurp some citizen with a simpler issue. Perhaps we could send someone to meet him that would invite him to a meeting that we would schedule in advance so we can ask him to a meeting at a specific date, time and place. Let’s treat him like an ally go in assuming that he naturally support this initiative because it is an obvious good idea.

                                                                                             —Gary