[Davisgig] meet the mayor?

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Fri Jan 30 11:16:53 PST 2015

Hi

That would have been good, hopefully somebody went! If not perhaps we
might have another chance at some point?

Is this a regular thing?

RAN

--
Rob Nickerson

CEO
Om Networks
UCD Class of 96
C: 530-848-3865

If we have helped you in a positive way, please give us a good
recommendation at daviswiki.org <http://daviswiki.org/Omsoft>, and/or
yelp.com <http://www.yelp.com/biz/omsoft-technologies-davis>.
Please like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/omsofttechnologies">. and put us in your