[Davisgig] Rob's Proposal

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Wed Jan 7 17:16:14 PST 2015

Hi

SlingTV is a good complement to this project, it is my intent that we
stock the DavisGig data center with as much content provider servers
right on the network floor.

Google, Netflix and others will work with you to drop their server right
there at the edge of your network so that is all available quickly. It
also makes cloud providers a bit more "local" when we can go see their
servers in our municipal facility.

thx
RAN

--
Rob Nickerson

CEO
Om Networks
UCD Class of 96
C: 530-848-3865

If we have helped you in a positive way, please give us a good
recommendation at daviswiki.org <http://daviswiki.org/Omsoft>, and/or
yelp.com <http://www.yelp.com/biz/omsoft-technologies-davis>.
Please like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/omsofttechnologies">. and put us in your