[Davisgig] Meeting 3/4/15 6pm & CITY COUNCIL

Steve McMahon steve at dcn.org
Fri Feb 27 10:36:47 PST 2015

The Council's general method of operation is to take comments on agenda
items during the agenda item. They discourage comments on agenda items
during the general comment period at the beginning of the meeting. However,
if you state at the beginning of your comments that you have a schedule
conflict, they'll usually allow the comment during the general period.