[Davisgig] City Council approves TF [was Re: City council meeting 12/01]

Douglas A. Walter dawalter at dcn.org
Tue Dec 1 23:22:19 PST 2015

Thanks Jeff, both for your comment and for reporting on it. We will need to "bird dog" this selection process and the meetings of the TF, but at least we know that our vision isn't repulsive to the City :^)

Thanks for all the messages on the list, folks. We have kept this alive.

=-=-=
Doug Walter, home edition
dawalter at dcn.org
Wag more (bark less)