[Davisgig] Lawn Signs

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Sat Aug 29 13:01:48 PDT 2015

Hi All

Corrugated Plastic Lawn signs are an important part of DavisGIG Public
Outreach and generating community support for the project. People will
see the logo, and URL, ask about it, support it, and that will help us grow

I'll be printing 20-25 for the first run. These will all be with the
logo, URL, and then a simple statement.

Like people have suggested

"What is..."
and
"Good for Me. Good for Davis..."

Another version will come later, the "ask me about..."

They will be available for a $20 suggested donation

So, after surveying 4 or so local companies to print lawn signs, it
seems like InkMonkey is offering the best prices.

I'm specifically looking for feedback on the brief text, single vs
double sided.
Going with full color.

If anyone has any desire to chime in one way or another the card is here:

https://trello.com/c/2qYHaobJ

or you can email a comment
davisgig+55721c2224cc6890de0dab67+55c3cfca8e87df662b93db03+a9392548deda7127f61756ed4f66809f88889574 at boards.trello.com

Thanks DavisGIG community!

--
Rob Nickerson

CEO
Om Networks
UCD Class of 96
C: 530-848-3865

If we have helped you in a positive way, please give us a good
recommendation at daviswiki.org <http://daviswiki.org/Omsoft>, and/or
yelp.com <http://www.yelp.com/biz/omsoft-technologies-davis>.
Please like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/omsofttechnologies%22>. and put us in your